Sunday, April 6, 2003

Snow and shorts
Today Maxie had invited to a birthday brunch at Kai's flat, so I woke up around 11 in the "morning". Because the sun was shining brightly into my room I decided to wear shorts, t -shirt and sandals and then went out on my bike. When I came out, I shocked, it was terribly cold and windy. I can stand quite a lot if it's just for a short time. Actually I like doing sports when I'm a little cold. And after all it was just a short ten minutes ride. But I didn't feel like going back.

Well, I survived it, and had a happy brunch with some other friends. But on the way back it became really bad. I was quite cold already when some tiny snow flakes started falling down on me. It was then when I realized that it was really really cold. Luckily, I was almost at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment