Monday, February 7, 2005

33 km Monday Run

In consideration of the approaching Luebeck-Hamburg run I started for a long training run today afternoon. Especially the first lap around the Neumuehler Lake was pretty. With the glow of the setting sun over the lake there were nice shadow plays between the trees.

I saw some big birds and for the first time here a big wild boar, which was blocking the path 15 metres in front of me. It was just watching me and checking the situation, when I stopped and turned on my camera. But no luck this time, cause as soon as I stopped, the boar dashed away between the trees. Strangely enough I saw no deer today.

Well, to give you an impression of what I'm speaking of, here are some of today's photos.







Happy running, Jolle!

No comments:

Post a Comment