Monday, October 25, 2004

Back from Spain

Friday I came back from Spain and was surprised to find Germany almost as warm and sunny as Spain. After all I had left Schwerin with 4°C ten days ago.

The small trip with my mom was superb, we visited a lot in Andalusia: several nice beaches (El Palmar, Bolonia...), a lot of the famous white mountain villages (Ronda, Vejer de la Frontera, Arcos de la Frontera, Medina-Sedonia, Grazalema, Ubrique...), old and majestic Sevilla, Surfer's Paradies Tarifa, old English-style Gibraltar, burstling Tanger in Africa, the National Parc Coto de Donana. In short, many things that have been to far away for me and my bike in Spring.

Additionally Jesus and his parents were nice and welcoming hosts. When I'm home later this week I'll upload some photos, too. (Also some Milan pics, as promised!)

No comments:

Post a Comment