Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Visiting home

I had a week off from work during the Easter holidays, which I used relaxing at home and visiting my familly in Mecklenburg. I enjoyed a city guiding tour by my sister...

&copy 2007 by Jolle
My sister and me in front of the city tour bus she works in


...starting in front of the famous Schwerin castle.

&copy 2007 by Jolle
Schwerin Castle


By the way, in 2009 Schwerin will host the national garden exhibition, for which a lot of parks are re-modeled or created and the castle will be shown without any scaffolding for the first time in years. You better visit us then! :)

What else I did? For sure we had an Easter fire, like every year.

&copy 2007 by Jolle


And I had a walk at the Baltic Sea with my mom and grandparents, where we saw this cute seal sleeping at the beach for some hours, before returning to the see. Cute, cute, cute!!

&copy 2007 by Jolle


&copy 2007 by Jolle

No comments:

Post a Comment