Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas

Well, my last working day for 2005 is over, tomorrow moring I'll leave Mannheim to drive home to Mecklenburg and visit my family for Christmas. Luckily 2 friends from home will accompany me, so the long car drive won't get boring.

Around New Year I'll be in Utrecht (NED) visiting friends before going back to Mannheim on 2nd January. My work will start again on 9th, so I'll have some time for friends, my flat and maybe a short ski trip, I'll see.

As a Christmas present ;) I have finally finished the report about my first long distance triathlon. Get the PDF-File here. Moreover I have already registered for next year's race in August.

I wish everybody a joyfull Christmas time as well as a smooth slide into 2006. CU then! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment