Sunday, November 24, 2002

Red Dragon
Saturday I was cooking with Georg in his flat. Actually he was cooking and I just ate it, but anyway, it was delicious. Later we watched some of his pics from Singapore and went to the movies. He wanted to see the Red Dragon, the first chapter of the Hannibal Lecter trilogy.

I almost couldn't resist sleep at the beginning, but later the movie was really terrifying enough to keep me awake. Especially Antony Hopkins plays wonderful.

If you enter the Official Red Dragon Homepage you'll not be able to come around some short messages saying: "Rated for violence, grisly images, language, some nudity and sexuality". This pertty much sounds like a horror movie, but there were just two or three scenes to test your nerves. I'm really not a fan of horror movies, but I liked this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment